The Local-One 3-step process:
1) Plan (Pre-Construction) 2) Execute (Construction) 3) Deliver (Post- Construction)
1. pre-construction & Planning
- Most Important Part
- Consulting, Design & Planning
- Budgeting & Quoting
- Plans & Permits
- Scheduling & Deadlines
- This phase includes constant monitoring and communication between customer & contractors
- Work with our trusted team & contractors while maintaining quality control
- Work closely with the design team to accurately create your vision.
- We keep an eye on budgets to ensure the lowest costs and stay on top of schedules for timely delivery.
- The last step in any build.
- The final step is to coordinate your move-in.
- This phase includes site cleanup, systems training, and final inspection.
- Walkthrough & training on building.
From concept to completion